Los Santos University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wesley Porter - Student Enrollment

2 posters

Go down

Wesley Porter - Student Enrollment Empty Wesley Porter - Student Enrollment

Post  EARGASM Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:09 am

Full Name: Wesley Porter

Date of Birth: May 24th, 1986

Nationality: African-American

Current Residence: 2897 Ganton

Contact Number: 83807

Desired Subject: Astronomy, Film-Making, Accounting, Painting, Some sort of Literature. ((There is no choosable list yet, just tell us the subject you'd most like to see available to study. ))

Past Education/Qualifications: I graduated High school, and was offered an Academic Scholarship from a school out in New York. (if any)

Why have you chosen our University?: Well, once I graduated from LSHS, I decided to go my own route. I did pretty well, in highschool, I never really found it to be that hard, and since I really had nothing else to do, my head was in the books. I've left my other life behind me though, and am ready to pick up a decent career, that's why I would like to enroll at LSU.

Do you agree to comply and commit to all of LSU's policies and rules?: Yes, I do.

Do you accept our right to expulsion of any of our rules are disobeyed?: Yes, I do.
EARGASM
EARGASM

Character Name : Wesley Porter

Back to top Go down

Wesley Porter - Student Enrollment Empty Re: Wesley Porter - Student Enrollment

Post  Stitches Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:57 am

Wesley Porter - Student Enrollment 2gxfb40

Congratulations, Wesley Porter!

You have been accepted as a student at Los Santos University.

We will be in communication with you before the start of school term to discuss your schedule and chosen subjects.

Thank you for applying!

- LSU Administration Team
Stitches
Stitches
Head Mistress

Character Name : Lara Stefano
Subject : Psychology

https://lsuniversity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down